PHOTOMATH EUROPE: Rules of competition
1) The contest is open to the participation of students from the European Schools who are studying secondary education in the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th years.
2) Each participating school must have a representative to manage this contest and may submit a maximum of 20 mathematical photographs.
3) The representatives of each school will contact the email email@example.com. They will be included in the Team Photomath from which the contest will be managed.
4) The photographs must be presented in digital format and identified with a title. Each photograph must be accompanied by a text, not exceeding ten lines, that explains the mathematical reason for the photograph.
5) The minimum characteristics of the photographs should be the following: Size of 24x18 cm with a resolution of 266 pixels/inch and a document size of 1 Mb.
6) Effects: only modifications of light, sharpness, color, rotation and inversion settings will be accepted. Montages or collages will not be accepted. The photographs should not contain advertising, otherwise, it may be blurred.
7) Deadline: The representatives of each school will send the photos until the end of February
8) Five prizes will be given, and the jury may leave them deserted if it deems it appropriate, of 120, 100, 90, 70 and 50 euros. The prizes will be given in the form of a gift card for online purchase. The winners will also receive an accrediting diploma.
9) The jury's decision, which will be final, will be made public throughout the month of May.
10) From the moment of their participation, the contestants authorize the European School of Alicante to the responsible use of the photographs presented and the publication on the website of the name of the winners.
WINNERS EURO PHOTOMATH 2022