We would like to inform you that invoice/s of the school fees 2021-2022 have been sent on Wednesday, 6th of October, to the designated responsible payer.
School invoice/s are issued automatically by our system from email@example.com email address with the subject: “Factura escolar – ESCUELA EUROPEA”.
The invoice is attached.
In case you receive an email with the mentioned characteristics you can open it safely.
Otherwise, please verify your Junk email, if not, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy will be sent to you.
Fees applicable to all the pupils/categories - School year 2021-2022
- Common expenses are applicable to every pupil, including Category I pupils.
- Parents must pay the expenses detailed below, per year and per child enrolled in the school.
- These expenses are mandatory: no sibling reductions, no pro-rata, no installments, and non-refundable.
- Invoices will be sent by e-mail to the person designated in the system for billing at the beginning of October.
- Payment must be made exclusively by bank wire transfer within 30 calendar days. Cash payments will not be accepted.
|Printing & duplicating fees||25€|
|Printing & duplicating fees||35€|
|Printing & duplicating fees||37€|
|Other specific fees could be also included in the invoice (music project, S3 Mediterranean world book, Eurobio book, etc)|
|The Mediterranean World (Human Science book for S3 pupils)||19€|
|Music project (only for enrolled pupils)||550€|
|European Baccalaureate 2021 registration (only year 7)||97,91€|
|Management of application to Universities (only for year 7 students who request it):|
N.B: These fees are subject to change.
Accounting department and payment